1. Before check-in at the airport of origin, the traveler must show the documents to the airlines including:
1.1 Non-Thai citizens
• Health certification describing "No laboratory evidence of COVID-19 infection in the previous 72 hours and no signs of illness in the 14 days prior to the departure date"
• Health insurance (in an amount of at least 100,000 USD) that should cover all expenditures of medical treatment while traveling to Thailand. The travelers need to purchase health insurance before traveling.
1.2 Thai citizens
• Health certificate confirming that the passengers are fit to fly
• Letter issued by the Royal Thai Embassy, Thai Consular Office or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs certifying that the passengers are Thai nationals returning to Thailand.
2. 2. Examples of the Proof-of-Address for quarantine or control for observation document in Thailand for at last 14 days include: Reservation confirmations, or a copy of the person’s address from the Ministry of Interior has to be provided to the disease control officers at the quarantine for control of communicable diseases office