HomeRecommendations for travelers from other areas
Recommendations for travelers from other areas
1. Before check-in at the airport of origin, the traveler must show the documents to the airlines including:
1.1 Non-Thai citizens
• Health certification describing "No laboratory evidence of COVID-19 infection in the previous 72 hours and no signs of illness in the 14 days prior to the departure date"
• Health insurance (in an amount of at least 100,000 USD) that should cover all expenditures of medical treatment while traveling to Thailand. The travelers need to purchase health insurance before traveling.
1.2 Thai citizens
• Health certification confirming that the passengers are fit to fly
• Letter issued by the Royal Thai Embassy, Thai Consular Office or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs certifying that the passengers are Thai nationals returning to Thailand.
2. Travelers with fever and at least one of the following symptoms: cough, runny nose, sore throat, and difficulty breathing, must notify the disease control officers at the quarantine for control of communicable diseases office immediately upon arrival in Thailand.
3. All travelers will pass a fever screening through a thermal scan. If the travelers exhibit illness, the officers will take their history for further details and provide recommendations.
using serving spoons, washing hands and wearing cloth masks. While coughing or sneezing, cover mouth and nose in an appropriate way.
4. The travelers should take care themselves with good sanitation, self-protection, avoid crowded places, eat cooked food, use serving spoons, wash hands and wear cloth masks. While coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose in the appropriate way.