• Implemented the screening procedure to detect people who have a fever with at least one of the following respiratory symptoms: cough, sore throat, runny nose or difficulty breath with exposure history including
• travel history from the disease infected zone or ongoing outbreak areas in the previous 14 days
• closely working with tourists arriving from the disease infected zones or the ongoing outbreak areas
• health care workers or public health officers who have close contact with patients under investigation
3. Surveillance in communities
• Educate people on how to notify local public health officers or the Department of Disease Control (DDC) hotline 1422, when meeting travelers arriving from the disease infected zones or the ongoing outbreak areas who have a fever with respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath.