On 29 June 2020, the Government of Thailand has extended the Emergency Decrees to 31 July 2020 and allows 11 groups to enter Thailand including:
1) Thai nationals
2) Persons with exemption or persons being considered, permitted or invited by the Prime Minister, or the head of responsible persons accountable for resolving state of emergency issues to enter the Kingdom, as necessary. Such consideration, permission or invitation may be subject to specified conditions and time limits.
3) Non-Thai nationals who are a spouse, parents, or children of a Thai national.
4) Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid certificate of residence, or permission to take up residence in the Kingdom
5) Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid work permit or are allowed to work in the Kingdom, including their spouse or children.
6) Carriers of necessary goods, subject to immediate return after completion.
7) Crew members who are required to travel into the Kingdom on a mission, and have a specified date and time for return.
8) Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational institutions approved by Thai authorities, including the parents or guardians of the students.
9) Non-Thai nationals who are in need of medical treatment in Thailand, and their attendants. However, this shall not include medical treatment for COVID–19.
10) Individuals in diplomatic missions, consular affairs, international organizations, government representatives, foreign government agencies working in Thailand, or individual in other international agencies as permitted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, including their spouse, parents, or children.
11) Non-Thai nationals who are permitted to enter the Kingdom under a special arrangement with a foreign country.
After that The Civil Aviation Authorities of Thailand announced the Notification on Conditions for International Flight Permit to Thailand, and will be effective from July 1st 2020. The following aircraft will be allowed to fly over, fly into or out of, and take off from or land at an international airport in the Kingdom when permit is given by the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand:
1) State or military aircraft
2) Emergency landing flights
3) Technical landing flights without disembarkation
4) Humanitarian aid, medical and relief flights
5) Repatriation flights
6) Cargo flights